Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The To Do List

Believe it or not, I actually do have a to do list. To be honest I'm having a hard time getting it all done. Time goes by too quickly, and I have to stay up late to get some of it done.

I'm way behind in my crocheting. Fall is sneaking up really fast and I need to get a good amount of inventory made.




My to do list for the next couple of weeks. Whether or not I am actually able to get this all done in the time allotment I want, I don't know. But hey, at least I'm trying!

•Make at least 6 pumpkin hats
•Make at least 4 animal hats
•Make at least 2 headbands
•Make at least 20 new bookmarks
•Make at least 2 fall scarves
•Practice my photography
•Begin Chalean Extreme workout
•Finish cd one of Pimsleur Italian
•Clean up my computer and back up photos on my new external hard drive
•Finish making curtains for the living room
•Make a little corner of the bedroom more photography friendly
•Blog a little more often
•Sight read for at least 15 minutes at least 4 times a week (piano)
•Learn more photoshop techniques
•CLEAN MY ROOM!

Yes, you read right. I DID put clean my room at the bottom of the list!

No comments: