Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Aaron and Mallory Courter Wedding


Saturday, Aaron Courter and Mallory Powell were wedded with a beautiful ceremony. I was able to get a few shots of the wedding, though I neglected to take any later during the reception. Oops.

Kevin Turley began by reading scripture and giving a message.



The flower girls.



The beautiful bride.



The two where wedding by Mr. Powell, however, he stayed behind them and I never was able to get a shot with him in it.


Aaron's brother and Mallory's brother also shared scripture with us.





Putting on the rings.




Their first kiss...truly their FIRST kiss ever.


I always wondered why "You may kiss the bride" is still such an important part of a worldly wedding ceremony, as if they need permission to kiss...for the 1000th time.
But for Aaron and Mallory, it really was their first time. This in itself is a beautiful testimony that is it possible remain pure in our culture. 
I hope to see many more weddings like this, where young people have committed their lives to serving God in their marriage with purity of heart.

Proverbs 4:23 Keep they heart with all diligence, for out of it are the issues of life.

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Loved the pictures. Do you happen to know who the wedding photographer was? I'd love to see more pictures if they're posted online. Thanks!

Bethany said...

Yes, I would like to see more pictures as well, if possible. Thanks :)

Mallory is one of my really good friends, so I was excited to see pictures of her wedding. Thanks for posting!

Johanna Draper said...

Hi, Emily Brookshire did the photos, but I don't think she has any photos online yet. Here's her blog
http://www.simplyvintagegirl.com/blog/

Hannah said...

Congratulations, Aaron and Mallory! I pray God blesses your marriage!