Thursday, March 15, 2012

Accomplishments This Week

That's Garrett, wearing his mommy's hat...backwards.
He thinks it's a pretty cool hat, especially since it's big enough to pull down over ones eyes to play peek-a-boo.


In other news, I managed to get some rather *important* things done. I received my package of hand dyed thread which I had ordered on Etsy. I made several bookmarks from it, these two being my favorites. Working with these is definitely better than the same old monotonous shades from Joanns!

I also had the presence of mind for once, to set the white balance manually, so the colors are pretty much perfect! Yay me!


I also managed to finish writing a pattern for my rose. It's being tested by another crocheter right now, but hopefully soon it will be ready to list for sale in my Etsy shop.


Here's a sample of the PDF pattern.



Considering it's only Thursday, I guess I got quite a bit done, didn't I?


No comments: