Thursday, December 15, 2011

Craft Show and Handel's Messiah

As usual it has been awhile since I posted. I stay pretty busy keeping up with my crochet business. I would like to start posting more regularly at some point, but we'll see how that goes.

Last Saturday I participated in a craft show in Leipers Fork. I actually shared a booth with my friend Rachel, who makes the cutest outfits for little girls. 
I think the show wouldn't have been so bad, except in Franklin, the Dicken's of a Christmas was also going. I think that stole a lot of our traffic. It wasn't a profitable day for me or anyone else there for that matter.
I did just manage to cover my costs, which is nice, and business has been going well on consignment.

I took this photo with my iPod touch, so it's not the greatest, but you can see my animal hats and fingerless gloves on the left, and Rachel's dresses are on the right. Her dad made a neat table top rack for them.

Then On Sunday evening I hitched a ride with some friends, the Botkins and Noors, to Nashville to participate in a Handel's Messiah sing along, which was a lot of fun!

I took a video of one of my favorite parts, "Unto Us a Child is Born".

Enjoy!

No comments: