Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Allen's 4th B-Day

Well, I suppose that it is high time I blogged, seeing that I have been receiving many comments about the lack of recent content on my blog.

Yesterday was Allen's 4th birthday, so I had the opportunity to take pictures, and I suppose now I have no excuse!

We celebrated Allen's birthday at the Lyles park. The first thing Allen said to me when I walked into the pavilion at the park was, "I'm 4 now! I get to take a BIG vitamin!".
Apparently vitamins are a big deal for Allen.


Laurel made a Lightening McQueen cake for Allen.


4!!!



Hmmmm. Well I'm not exactly sure why she is sticking her fingers in my cake, but it's interesting nonetheless.



Natasha and grandpa.


And Jordon.


Apparently that ice cream is VERY good!


The kiddos.



TJ and Rachel.


Mom is going to die when she sees this...


Opening presents.










I picked out the 3D chalk set :-D


Toy Story 3!



Let.me.down! I want to play with Allen's toys!




Um, no Natasha. That is my card, and I want it back immediately!




Playing on the playground.




Um, is that....TJ? On the seesaw?


In case you where wondering where all the light was coming from, behold my SB-600 mounted on a tripod!










Happy Birthday Allen!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Happy birthday to the cute little four year old! :) My two year old little brother would love that cake!


To the KING be all the glory!
Rebekah

Blog: http://donotgrowweary.com/blog/

"Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth." 2 Timothy 2:15