Saturday, June 5, 2010

Katie Elliot

The results of a quick session with Katie Elliot, taken on our new green couch. Apparently my attempts to make her laugh where not funny at all, and flashes are stupid and make people cranky...because Katie said so!

As a lighting source I had 1 window, and the sb-600 speedlight bounced off an umbrella.

Oh, and you know those weird red and blue streaks on the edges of some of these photos? I have no idea what those are. The original edits don't have that, but I made copies and sized them down, and they showed up. No idea what's up with that. Please ignore them :-P











2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Very Cute!! :)

Rebekah said...

How darling! I also really, really like that lightning effect! Good job! :)


To the KING be all the glory!
Rebekah

Blog: http://donotgrowweary.com/blog/

"Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth." 2 Timothy 2:15