Saturday, May 22, 2010

Fun Stuff!

I have been over at my brother's house a lot to help Rachel, and here's some pictures from the time before last.

So, when I'm not washing dishes, vacuuming carpet, cooking, or cleaning bathrooms, this is what I do!

Apparently cars are fascinating.





Kicking the ball is fun.







And so is checking the mail!







Now, kitty may appear to be running away, but really, she was enjoying being chased, as she kept coming back for more. Apparently being chased is a good excuse to act like a maniac and race around the yard in circles.







The cutest kids you ever did see!











And the grand finale!

This is one of those times when I really wish blogger did not de-saturate my photos, because the de-saturation really flattened this photo.

No comments: