Monday, June 29, 2009

Our Church Website

Lately I have been doing a lot of work on our new church website, Grace Baptist Reformed. Today I did quite a bit with it, since we where at our friend's the Castille family today for fellowship, it was convenient to work on it after lunch while we where all together and could figure out what needed to be done.
Since I am the "computer dude" at our house right now, the job of website building has fallen to me. I really don't mind, since I enjoy playing with webcode.
Though I must say, seeing a long line of code characters in my sleep now is somewhat disturbing.
I still have to run to my older brother for help every now and then, and I have grown quite close to google as well (please don't stone me!) but all in all, I think I'm starting to get quite familiar with this language like so:




And like so:



Copy and paste has befriended me as well...but don't tell anyone I said that!

Fun isn't it?

No comments: