Wednesday, June 25, 2008

PileUp

I know it's high time I posted, and since I have been so neglectful of posting, I now have a pileup of things to post about. So here goes.
Last week, I finished two crochet projects.
First I finished a hummingbird graph to hang in the bathroom (I think)






And then I finished my poncho



And then on Saturday evening we went to the Nathan Clark George concert. We really enjoyed hearing him sing. He sang a couple of psalms, hymns, some he had written himself, and a couple of goofy songs.
Here's some pics.











And then Dad had his birthday yesterday.




Brownies and ice cream topped with homemade caramel! Yuuuuuum!!!


Well now, we do have some caramel left, and I was thinking that maybe since I made it, I should go sneak a spoonful....

1 comment:

Jessica Courter said...

hey you!
Wanted to let you know that I tagged you... Go to my blog for more info :)
See you Sunday!
Jess