Tuesday, May 27, 2008

It's been a long time...

Yes, I know it's been a while since I updated my blog. The last couple of weeks have been a little exiting, what with bowling, having company, and yesterday, I went over to Miss Mathews and stayed all day to help her catch up on all the apron orders she's been getting from her website (Amelia's Aprons).
I haven't been practicing the piano nearly as much as I should, (what happened to the designated 3 hours a day??)

Last night I finally watched the new National Treasure. I know everyone thinks it's wonderful. Well, I think it's...ok. Not nearly as good as the first, though.
I am looking forward to seeing Indiana Jones, Prince Caspian, and Hancock (Will Smith). Those are the highlights of my future!
So, Until something more interesting happens in my life, Dolce Musica!

No comments: