Monday, November 12, 2007

Webstore

I love to crochet, and I have a shop setup on Etsy, where you can purchase my things.

If you need something special, you can request a custom item from me.
I love wholesale orders too, so feel free to contact me if you are needing larger quantities (such as appliques for your own projects).

I have maintained a 100% positive feedback at my store!

Things you can expect to see in my shop are:

•bookmarks designed after nature
•hair barrettes and hair pins
•doilies
•name doilies
•kitchen accessories
•appliques
•gift certificates

Some things that would make really great personalized gifts are:

•a name (or word) crocheted into a doily
•a name (or word) crocheted into a bookmark
•a bookmark designed after a favorite flower of the person receiving the gift

Thanks for checking it out!